Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Plastic Invasion.

I went over & over in my head whether or not I should write a post about Jelly sandals, I had to. I think it's love/hate trend. I personally find them fun , but some might think they're childish....and so what's wrong with childishness? however your outfit must balance out.

Last year I had my first encounter with such style, the Givenchy sandals. They made them in black, pink, yellow & white and I thought they were cute. This year other brands released their versions of the jelly sandals (and even sneakers!) Anyways, I will probably get a pair sometime next month (depends on my budget and the other items on my wishlist)(which by the way, keeps on growing)

Here are some of the best spring jellies, enjoy!
See by Chloe Tie Back Jelly Sandal, $125
Givenchy Cutout Jelly Flats, $170
CL by Chinese Laundry Gladiate sandal, $30

F Troupe Plastic Sneaker, $40 (my favorite but in purple)
Tory Burch Jelly Reva Flats, $95

(Sources: Pics #1,2,5 from Shopbop.com, #3 from Chineselaundry.com, #4 from Revolveclothing.com)


Buenas Noches,


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment