Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easy Sunday

I had a pretty simple Sunday, just wore a casual outfit to stop by the mall (again!) with my boy. This time we went shopping for him...which I equally love doing. Actually, sometimes we only go to the mens side at the stores and I'm perfectly fine with that, I get all crazy too fixing up outfits for him too.


My first pair of gladiators, they're looking old now
(my feet have some damage from risky shoe decisions, but the again you gotta sacrifice right?)


(Wearing a Zara top/old AE shorts/ old Nine West sandals)

Oh! and have I told you about my current obsession? San Pellegrino's Aranciatas! they are orange + sparkling water drinks that are soooo refreshing I want to have one with every meal. I used to like Oranginas but after our NYC trip (where we discovered this little treasure) we had to switch to these. We ordered a 24 pack from an online retailer since we don't get these in Texas. I feel like having one right now, I'll skip the night tea tonight for one of these....yuuum.


Love getting packages!
specially when they came from the city, it makes me feel like I'm there again.


If you haven't tried one, you should! One of the little pleasures in my life.

Buenas Noches,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment