Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aqui Voy. . . . .



So I have finally decided to get a blog, I've been wanting to get one for a year now, I guess I just feel like now it's the right time, So here I am.

The Facts:
I'm 20 years old.
I reside in Texas for now (moving to the big city next semester) although home is & will always be Mexico.
I'm fully bilingual (Spanish & English), and know enough French to get me a drink.
I'm an aspiring fashion ________(whatever as long as it is in this amazing industry) & currently seeking a Public Relations Degree.
I'm a cancer, therefore hopelessly devoted to the Moon.
I will wear anything that suits this thin body of mine & anything that fills my days with joyous walks and eye catching moments. Trends come & go, is your style you always gotta trust!
I will update as soon as I wake up, once again I hope that I can bring some eye entertainment to your lives & that you appreciate my approach to style as much as I do.

My name is Karen by the way.

(Wearing a Club Monaco blazer & jeans/Banana Republic tank top/Report Signature heels/A smile of my own)

Gracias,

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment